Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I heard Mr Mika state our cash burn is going up one million per quarter because we are hiring 10 people, roughly works out to $400k per employee.

I believe we are doing much more than just hiring 10 people for that kind of money, perhaps we are being asked to design certain features for certain products for certain customers, that would be taken as a positive, when you just say, oh well, the cash burn is up we're hiring 10 more people and spending 4 million per year doing it without any positivity connected to the statement, that's my issue, Poets lack of follow throw in communication to its shareholders and the public at large during these trying times doesn't help their new communication policy (after the AGM we were supposed to have better news flow) and can come across as disingenuous to the faithful shareholders who keep holding strong as other opportunities present themselves constantly.

Bottom line, what are we getting for our 3.5 million burn per quarter, don't just throw the number out there, follow throw on how that's the right thing to do as we cannot seem to get any prototypes made right now so why the rush to spend the cash?

Better follow through in communication makes for a happier shareholder base, people gravitate where there's a great opportunity and good communication builds trust.

SP

New Message
Please login to post a reply