Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Poet is engaged with 5 customers. Poet has been working on projects in parallel according to Suresh. So I would imagine quite simply that with each customer, Poet is at a different level in the "design" process in NDA. Thomas Mika said in the most recent podcast that Poet that with each engaged customer there is a spectrum of interaction. So at what point during these interactions would it be safe to disclose design wins? Will it be disclosed in generalized terms or more specifically? I think it is a balance that Poet and its customers will find as the projects progress to certain points without impacting any agreements or understandings. Its very competitive and these are likely large markets to address, so it is somewhat understandable. I do believe TM and customers will find that balance for disclosure. It might be as simple as when Poet's customers announce their new product(s) or product lines and then references might be made by them to Poet's technology. 

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply