Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don't by into the buyout theory at this time. My feeling is Suresh has a much larger vision. I don't think he is looking to cash out anytime soon and the company is not strapped for cash.

However we keep hoping the Tier 1 customer will be announced to validate our product along with a nice return on our investment. How about this ? The Tier 1 sees the tremendous value in the Optical Interposer and wants to secure a piece of this for their future?

Lets say it is Cisco, do you want to be a customer or would you have a bigger vision an form a JV similar to what Sanan IC has done? Just a thought and I don't know the Logistics but I would love to see an announcement like this! If Cisco or Broadcom wanted something like this happen they  have plenty of cash. And our management team is certainly more than capable and in my opinion willing to put something like this together.

Maybe pie in the sky? However Im looking forward to some updates on Tuesday. Weekends always go fast and just have to get through a mundane Monday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply