Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Hi Adrian,

Suresh as explained the concept of the waveguides in one of the Agoracom video, refering it as being the hose that carries the water from the faucet to the other end of the hose.

The thing is... even-though we can find numerous times that these waveguides are virtually no-loss on POET's website, I believe it is not clear to the investors how outstanding these waveguides are.

I guess that the customers that see these waveguides in action are able to understand it as part of the demo and the metrics that are generated.

I just hope that we will be able to get a better glimpse at the performance of POET's waveguide in comparaison to the other solutions avaliable on the market or being developed (Ayar labs, Elenion, etc)

Thank you and have a good Friday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply