Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It makes NO sense to me that POET does not have a physical booth at CIOE.  This is the BIGGEST ANNUAL photonics show in the world and WE AIN'T there!!  We've had nothing but stupid VIRTUAL meetings and exhibitions for the last 18 months.  Pretty useless.  Now, with a chance to have a real hands-on booth, talk face-to-face with engineers, prospective buyers, and we FORFEIT this opportunity!?  I just don't get it!

Instead, they acquire space down the street at Silux Tech and presumably rely on expressions of prior interest amongst potential customers (still unknown to us!) and have them come in for a demo - by invitation only? 

I have been to DOZENS of scientific conferences and electronics trade shows; they can be dynamic, exciting, and present great networking opportunities!  But POET's NON-booth at CIOE speaks volumes to me about lack of PR foresight from our company!  I am very disappointed about this missed opportunity!

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply