Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Sep 15, 2021 06:43AM
Sep 15, 2021 09:51AM
Sep 15, 2021 10:19AM
Sep 15, 2021 10:25AM
Sep 15, 2021 11:13AM

FJ, I think your questions are the same questions our customers, partners and shareholders ask themselves. How is it that a company with 60M raised since the beginning of the OI project able to achieve what the big boys couldn't do for 20 years? Impossible, absurd, unheard of, maybe insanity. Seeing is believing is what it's gonna take at this point, and as samples are shipped out on demand our customers and partners will be the first to validate the capabilities of the OI platform for themselves.

After that, we can simply stick a few praise from our customers on the frontpage of the site and boom, shareholders can lay those questions to rest: POET got to where it is today simply because it had the talents and the capital.

The people who asks how POET could enter a field filled with incumbents and win should remember what happened when Tesla entered the auto scene, what happened when Amazon entered the shopping scene and what happened when Apple entered the cellphone scene. POET is a paradigm shift for a 500B industry, and I believe it can have the kind of impact like those other companies I mentioned. A paradigm shift to a 500B industry, valued at 0.3B as we speak.

New Message
Please login to post a reply