Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rick the Vet stated, that it is not his view, but his friend´s view after a first look. So don´t expect deep DD.

Breeze67 is right when he says that this friend obviously looks at Poet from a financial standpoint. He seems to know nothing about the platform tech, the disruptive metrics and the possibilities.

From this point of view, there are some concerns. The most are not relevant in my view as further DD would have wiped them away.

Technology-wise everything seems to be on track, as well as Poet´s going-to-market shows great progress. I can´t see a pump and dump. The biggest risk in my view is a financial risk: Project Nasdaq. But it´s the biggest chance as well. A lot of RTVs friends half-valid problems will be solved by that: TSX-V, analysts covering, investor base, institutional investors, maybe accounting firm. Nasdaq is a must but I see it as the ultimate test of Poets financial succes. T. Mika will regain all my trust if this works out well.

The most important lesson here is Guernsey21´s „Take home message“: Poet has to be aware that this line of thinking keeps investors away. And it may be a common line of thinking. So these concerns should be adressed in Poet´s communication, no matter if they are valid or not.

P.S.: The post I liked best is birdofprey´s „For a so-called pump and dump, we´re severely short on the pump.“ Brilliant. And true.

New Message
Please login to post a reply