Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good afternoon all,

I had a few days to process the AGM and recent news. I have a question for the board and a concern. 

Let me start off with a congratulations to Suresh and the Poet team. I have never invested in a OTC company that has such high quality leadership. This is truly a needle in the haystack. Success will come.

My concern however is the future sharprice in the next three to six months. I was truly hoping to be in the $3.00 price range US. I based that assumption on Mr. Mika's comment of his belief that we should be valued around a billion dollars. We were also supposed to begin production. This has moved out further to no fault of the company.

Many here feel the SP is surpressed by the warrant overhang and manipulation by those who hold them. Possibly. I guess we'll find out soon enough. 

One of the objectives of the company is to uplist Poet to the Nasdaq. This will increase US exposure  and add a much greater valuation by allowing certain institutional investors. 

In my opinion the sell off after the recent news release announcing our design win was not warrant related but the AGM slide showing production delay. Even though Suresh said the company miles stones are still on track.

My question is this this? Does the board feel we will get enough design wins in the next few months to prop up our share price? It would be nice if our NA tier 1 company could do something similar to the NR from last week. No name needed but a dollar figure at least. Isn't it in their best interest as well to see Poet succeed? If I recall in 2018 wasn't it at their request that Poet start working on a 400g solution and set the 100G/200G projects aside?

My concern is if we hover in the dollar range for the next few months then we are looking at a 1 for 10 reverse split. Which in my opinion is unfair. Lightwave logic puts out a NR and essentially goes 10X shortly there after. We are much further along then them.

Most importantly I have faith! And I have faith in this company. Doesn't mean I don't grow weary. It has been a very long road and in the end all roads will lead to Poet. At this point I'm just not sure how long that will take?

Best to us all

New Message
Please login to post a reply