Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Sad times for us longies, again. But there is a winner, at least he should be, in the eyes of many agoracomics: Thomas Mika.

How often did I read that it was him dragging the SP down whenever he opened his mouth, while Adrian & Suresh would have lifted the SP under the same circumstances... Well, it looks as this was oversimplified. I guess it's more related to the timelines. Every time someone has to admit that the timelines in this business tend to be much longer than "subito" the market leans back asuming there is still time enough to tie up funds in POET, making us all look like temporary losers.

Well, at least we have one winner: it's proven that it's not TM's fault only...

There will be better times ahead, don't worry. Keep your spirits up!

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply