Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Tony2022,

I believe the move to Nasdaq is the best move for us and the company. The insider sell last summer wasn't particularly helpful but not the only reason this stock languishes. Once on the Nasdaq it will open a whole new world of investors. 

My biggest fear with Poet was the timing of the coming out party. The US markets are still bullish, although I don't know for how long.  As the Feb raises rates it might cool considerably. As long as it doesn't implode the Poet story should hold its own.

Suresh and the team are building a world class company. Things are coming together. When watching the Needham conference the other day Alex asked if SPX was the only place assembly would be done. I think it is very smart to have another location in Malaysia as a back up and also to handle orders outside of the JV.

Do you really believe Poet would go to the Nasdaq empty handed? The string of announcements coming out over the next several months should more than outweigh any shorting that can take place. As long as production isn't delayed more than a few months. According to the recent fireside chat and the blog dated Jan 12th found on the website we are on track. Looks like production will begin early in the second half of 2022

https://poet-technologies.com/blog/2022-jan-12.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply