Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm thinking that Poet would be wise to take a partner at this juncture.  And I'm thinking a partner would be wise to pony up to ensure they have a stake in this technology going forward.  If that possibility is on the table right now, then may both parties find a win win agreement whereby all benefit exceedingly well going forward. It would be a mistake for either side to either get too greedy or squeeze the other unfairly.  Chances are Poet is not the one doing the squeezing.  Poet has proven an ability to pivot; and as the word on what this technology can do and where it can go gets out there, there will be more opportunities for Poet to pivot if need be.  That said, it is my hope that a partner with great stability and capital (and a straight shooter at that), engages with Poet to everyone's long term benefit. Also.  I'm ignoring the Monday night noise post 3 day weekend.  To me it's Excedrin headache number 5,862. As always, good luck to all longs.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply