Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

One of my main fears of the Poet story was market timing. Not that it isn't enough to develop a new product, stay solvent and have commercial acceptance, which Poet for the most part has seemed to have accomplished. But there are things out of their control such as Covid and market conditions.

It looks like we are entering a market correction. Especially the Nasdaq which has been bloated for quite some time. How will this affect Those large institutions from investing? Will they tighten the purse strings and hold off until a conceived bottom is in? Or is there a dedicated institution  or group of investors that will partake knowing what a good opportunity Poet offers and has expressed commitance to Suresh previously?  Does a serious correction or bear market perhaps, make Poet hold off and reconsider its entry at this time? I don't know.

What I do know is the share price is drifting lower each day and sure seems to be bumping that R/S ratio higher than I was hoping to see. Maybe Poet will have at least one or two announcements that will move our S/P in the proper direction? Maybe there is enough good things happening that no matter what the markets look like when everthing is red. Poet will be that one bright green ticker symbol that stands out from the rest?

I am hoping and praying that it works in our favor. I suppose we will see in the coming weeks

Best to us all

New Message
Please login to post a reply