Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well CM and 54-40 did an excellent job of summing up both sides of the retail investor's view of the uplisting. Both are insightful, pragmatic and in good faith.

Our management, for whatever reason, and I am sure there are many, have chosen to not take the Pom-pom route to shareprice appreciation. They are also constrained by potential customer restraints, supply chain problems in a Covid world and the very real problem of getting a new tech accepted by players who will have to admit they couldn't do it themselves.

I suspect that there are many Venture gamblers yearning for the "get rich quick" moment related to the next big thing mentality and POET isn't it at the moment Thus the fustration in some camps.

This "what's in it for me today" mentality can make you forget the elegance and simplicity of  BBPhotonics' IP wave guide platform, brought to reality on a tiny budget by our team and CEO and Sanan's belief in that platform that we now call the optical interposer. 

We have been in lockdown far too long and the effects of that fustration are coming out in all we do, including our investments.

Doesn't change the reality that POET is the real deal.

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply