Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 11, 2022 10:50AM

Apr 11, 2022 10:59AM
Apr 11, 2022 11:05AM
Apr 11, 2022 12:43PM
Apr 11, 2022 01:44PM

The OFC was a success, in my opinion, based on all reports we were able to gleem from insiders and the press recv. in tech articles.  The "position of strength" took on a different meaning than what most shareholders might of expected.  I am retired now and in my early 70's, but in my past life, I worked in the jewelry industry for over 40 years.  I participated in over 50 jewlery shows in the U.S., Hong Kong, Switzerland and Italy.  Most of those were from the manufacturing side in which we exhibited at the various international shows.  We met with companies from all over the world and while some would actually place orders for product at the actual exhibit, 95% of the orders came in between 6-9 weeks after the shows/presentations.  After the actual orders were recv., deliveries ranged from between 8-12 weeks after receipt of the purchase orders.  What does that have to do with POET you are probably wondering ???  Maybe nothing ... except ... production takes time, no matter what industry you are in.  We do know that POET's presentations were well recv.  What we do not know is what orders have been placed and what the time frame for delivery will be.  All is ... just my humble opinion.

Apr 11, 2022 05:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply