Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

https://poet-technologies.com/docs/presentations/AGM-Presentation-FINAL.pdf

According to page 15 of the AGM presentation in October of last year, we have three products ready for production starting the second have of this year. 

The first being 100G CWDM sometime around July/August

second 200G  CDWM and LR4 Sept/Oct

and third 100G LR4 Nov/Dec

The 100G LR4 and 200G CDWM/ LR4 look to be betas only. I believe these are products that were specifically designed by the customer and skipped the alpha stage. 

The 100G CDWM is in Beta phase currently and should be first to market. 

My reason for stating this is because there seems to be some doubt that POET is actually advancing as stated. I understand any lack of announcements surrounding the NASDAQ uplisting is a little disheartening but the facts still remain.

Poet even kept us updated during the recent lockdown to reassure investors that samples are being produced. So I will not believe otherwise unless an update is made from the company.

I believe we have so much to look forward to in the very near future. Not to mention the wearables market, Celestial AI and any new contacts that were made during the OFC. We really do have a ton of things happening in the very near and not too distant future. Poet is further along in its developmental business cycle as it has ever been. With production and revenue just around the corner the share price will reflect its true value!

Best to us all

New Message
Please login to post a reply