Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET says it has disruptive and badly needed products and I believe it. POET builds an ecosystem with suppliers and joint ventures and I see it.

So what´s the angst? I can tell you mine:

Is a company able to market a product that is not able to market itself? Actually I have to go back one step: Are they unable or are they unwilling to market themselves on a massive scale?

I don´t have good answers and POET does not much to help me find an answer. That is what makes me nervous. I have to rely on your opinions and dot connections solely and that´s not a pleasant situation - no offence.

Build it and they will come? Maybe, but I say that´s wrong until it´s proven true. This has nothing to do with whining. It has to do with trust - the only intangible asset POET has right now. POET still has my trust but they make me scratch my head on this matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply