Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 18, 2022 10:18AM
Apr 18, 2022 10:34AM

Fairch.. Come on man.... I appreciate your eternal optomism and your devout belief that PTK management walks on water but it is not the case. It ok to say that managment has done poorly in certain areas relative to others

Interesting take on my belief in this company and what it is doing. I suppose all those people who have joined this company from different parts of the world are also eternally optimistic? I did not plan to get sucked into your vortex but let me ask you this specific question one more time:

bango, Just to be clear you are saying that Tom Mika said they would issue news as soon as the uplisting occured? Customer announcements ahead of the Beta samples? What I recall him stating is that significant news is not rewarded on the  Venture and they needed to be positioned on the NASDAQ to avoid wasting news. I am anticipating that there will be a significant update following the release of the first financial under the NASDAQ listing.

Apr 19, 2022 02:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply