Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

CWDM:  "I try to explain in normal language what POET does. People need this kind of communication.

Think positive, spread the word, share opinions and keep your shares tight."

Absolutely agree, CWDM.  People do "need this kind of communciation."

Just a guess, but my guess is that "this kind of communication" has been the missing link in the effort to bridge the communication gap between the Techno Geeks and the vast investing population whereby the term "Geek" would be a blatant misnomer.  For over a decade the TGs have been carrying the torch as "true believers".  FJ immediately, and rightly, comes to mind as the indefatigueable leader of that army of Geeks, however when compared with the colosal and vast numbers of Non TG's out in the investment community, sadly, the TGs are a numerically insignificant fraction of the whole enchilada, so to speak.

With articles like this one, and hopefully more in the same vein, POET can now appeal to the whole shebang!

Communication 101 states that there exist 3 Basic Principles in Communicating Complex Ideas to the Technically Unwashed:

KISS, KISS..... and .......KISS

Now every former and present member of the United States Army knows what the acronym KISS stands for and for those who never had the priviledge of being kicked in the rear by the 10 1/2 square boot of their platoon sargeant in order to drive home a specific point by a somewhat extreme pedagological methodology, I will render the following explaination that I received decades ago back in "Boot Camp" (and yes, the pedagological method of the platoon sergeant explains the term "Boot Camp" precisely):

KISS stands for:  Keep It Simple, Stupid!!!

I believe the inference, communicated to me decades ago by the swift delivery of one of those size 10 1/2 boots to the applicable location ( size doesn't matter if enough force is used during the kick ) is that if you don't keep the message simple, then, in effect you are:  Stupid.

Just musing, but could that be why we have not previously bridged the gap between the TGs and the TG Unwashed?

Just sayin'

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply