Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

oiposter: Seems to me that there is no strong price signal telling me PTK is heading in the wrong direction.

Well, of course the share price is heading in the wrong direction, but this is indeed nothing that regards POET in particular.

The chart below shows a comparison between POET and some major indices since the beginning of the year. As you can see, POET is somewhere well in between. So, it’s nothing special, but at the same very low level as the overall market.

Dear all, please don’t forget to take your daily dose of patience and to reduce any exaggerated concerns to a healthy level of normal risk awareness, which is based on facts. In my opinion, due to the most recent media releases, the prospects for the company have never been better. The end of the lean period is near. If someone could please tell that to the share price now ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply