Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies to Participate at the Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on August 9 and 10

I am mocking the chat board's faith and positive spin that they try to put on these conferences. I've seen the company go to literally multiple dozen of these conferences (across several countries and over many years) and each one is pumped and spun in the same way. We're almost at an all time low. 

Yes revenue will be a positive for the stock but other companies have done much better without revenue. That is exactly the kind of spin/pump that this board falls back on. I have no short interest but the continued pump needs to be checked otherwise the board loses credibility. 

As always, the stock needs hype. That comes from names and numbers. Revenue will not free us from this spiral (I'd love to be proven wrong). Management have continued to be very conservative with outlooks and their promises. Communication style and messaging will need to change to that of driving hype and (warranted) speculation. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply