Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Transcript 3: Oppenheimer 25th Annual Technology...

Gordonhead you always post negative stuff? Everyone has had plenty of time to vent but it seems to be a continuous  effort by you...or am I missing something? I used to remove posts from people who continually focused on being totally negative and one complaint I received was "I should be allowed to say anything I want and what gives you the right to take away my trading opportunities?"

I am sure you read today that Suresh exercised out of the money warrants yesterday which he paid .50 for. Some are postulating that he did that because he can't buy at a lower cost in the open market due to insider trading rules...pending material events. I don't know about that but whichever way you look at it it is a positive event and one that many of us are happy to see. But instead of commenting on the confidence that demonstrates you instead choose to continue with your repetitive negative posts? You say you are heavily invested?

Bottom line,  I think a lot of people are getting very tired of this including me. You can draw your own conclusions of where I am heading with this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply