Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We need something very positive please! The markets are in shambles. Our SP is drifting lower on little volume. Nobody here but us long sufferring shareholders. I believe fantastic progress is being made on the technical side. Production should begin starting the 4th quarter that is right around the corner. 

I do not care what the market is doing. If an announcement was made with names, dollars, projections or partnerships we would escalate without a doubt. I'm really not interested in conferences or shows at this time unless it leads to near term revenue.

The AGM is weeks away. The company would like us to vote yes on new board members, option grants and hopefully exercise some warrants. How can this take place without a catalyst? Something with significance please!

I don't see an increase in institutional holdings. Since this is an obvious desire the announcement of production with dollar amounts or big name association needs to happen soon!

still faithful here but this is painful

New Message
Please login to post a reply