Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Website- yet again failure to update material information

I am a long term investor/supporter of the POET technology potential. But are there not other folks here that have made a regretful "investment" in the past in what turned out to be a poor choice? In fact, haven't we seen other opportunities in our past that did result in failure of our target company? There are calculated scams, or poorly executed ideas, or concepts that just don't catch on. What is POET? I have never shied away from investing in leading edge opportunities despite some occasional disappointments. I can only go by the research and coverage by others when investing. One then makes a judgement based on that information and some intrinsic understanding of the companies' business. From the banter on this forum from the most vocal whiners and the old news POET website, to the absence of relevant news from POET management, any potential POET investor should be frightened off. Despite my advanced age, I am in a position to be able to wait out my position in POET, imagining that "Back To The Future" was more than a movie.

What is POET.....?

Go POET

New Message
Please login to post a reply