Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

LOL.  I enjoy the emotion of this crowd.  Seems I stirred a wasp nest.  No worries.  These answers are exactly what I was hoping to hear.  From everything I've read here and elsewhere, the technology is innovative and unique and the TAM is significant.  I just wanted to share the unfiltered text exchange and see what members of this group might say.  The suggestion that my friend is "fictional" is not true, though.  No need to discredit me - I'm not putting myself out there as an expert.  And, I stated that my friend doesn't work in photonics, so he's not an expert either.  I'm just sharing so that I might receive some insightful replies that will continue to support my belief in POET.  I'm taking a leap of faith with POET.  I understand start-ups, so I ignore all the noise about revenue and customer names at this point.  I believe POET is on track, it just takes time.  Thanks for the replies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply