Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I wish they wouldn't always 'push the clock' like this. Perhaps that's just my own faulty perception of things.  Don't get me wrong I love the track we're on right now, but when they advise to expect an accouncement it seems there's as much curiosity over whether an accouncement will actually be made vs. what they annoucement will be.  Pushing the clock also builds suspense, so if a late-arriving annoucement isn't groundbreaking, it seems to fall flatter than it reasonably should (even if quite positive).  Not necessarily a fair critique of management with innumerable critical items on the burner right now, just a behavioral observation (perhaps more self-reflective) given our burgeoning anticipation of great things near-term.  Maybe this aligns with Rickthevet's opinion that the current share price is exceptionally underpriced, an opinion I wholeheartedly share.

New Message
Please login to post a reply