Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think we have to start the ball rolling in China and I think Mr  Zhang could be a conduit to the big players in China as we know almost all tranceivers and modules are built in China currently. I think this bfyy deal is potentially huge. A Chinese telecom exec (zhang) has formed his own company because of Poet & is leveraging his telecom relationships to fast track our tech into their devices.I don't know much about Mr Zhang yet (that's where I can use some help) but nonetheless, if he's connected and see's what the potential of Poet's disruption can be, then I can see why they (BFYY) would do this. He must feel a great market opportunity exists and they just want to front run this new emerging technology in the biggest marketplace for the 100-200g (and they'll take it right up to wherever Poet leads them) for a long long time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply