Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

A year ago (almost to the day) there was tremendous confusion that our uplisting and OFC '22 were not paired with concrete news/announcements that were espoused as a "given" to expect.  With the progress we've made, where we are today vs. 12 months ago, the massive steps forward and lessons learned, warrants resolved, corporate de-risking, ramp-up of teaser marketing and excited interviews, new partnerships and collabs, I'm counting on better follow-through this time around.  If the company repeats their 2022 recipe I'll be exponentially more confused than last year.  It seemed impossible then but....extra impossible now?  Turr bless your heart but my fragile ego can't handle more "last chance for bargain barrel prices" monthly alerts.  My investors club jokes that Poet has turned from an investment into a pastime.

Now that warrants are behind us, where is the volume during our groundbreaking OFC presenation?

New Message
Please login to post a reply