Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I've been reading this forum for over a year now.  My opinion is that, unfortunately, it is filled with too much emotional reaction to irrelevant events.  I have spent my careeer working with start up technology companies. I wont go into a thesis here, but I'll summarize by saying that it is a long process to become a recognized and valuable company.  POET has an experienced and well connected management team and Board, they have significant patents, and they've developed valuable partnerships in the industry.  Relax.  I understand that many of you have been investors in the company for a long time and you're impatient, but I implore you to recognize the progress and the significant potential for this company.  Yes - they could do better with marketing/communications.  But I've also recognized an improvement over the last 6 months.  This focus on daily movements in the SP and volume is mouse nuts compared to the significance of POET engineering development and PIC industry recognition that the company has achieved.  The market cap/SP will explode when forecasts and revenue reach a point of maturity.  Be calm.  I will come.  This forum is a valuable resource of information. Please keep sharing pertinent information.  I am very committed to POET's vision and direction.  And, I have put my money where my mouth is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply