Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: CELESTIAL AI $95,849.987 Financing (14 Investors) April 13 2023

How far away is CAI from revenue? Especially without POET? So, would POET's revenue not come first?

I think it does. And still, CAI as a private company can attract 95 million, and we even didn't get the last small financing fully subscribed and almost no institutional investors.

What is it that does shy them and other away from us? Our value proposition is great, we just don't get any love (equal to others) from Mr. Market.

No, clue what's different. POET does combine the best of LWLG (public company, sooner revenues, great management) and CAI (AI market, great management but private company) and still both can attract more money than us and get more support from the market. I really wonder why.

However, I stay fully invested with my multiple 10k shares and wait for that disconnect to dissolve and the time when POET finally will get valued at FAIR value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply