Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks ABC for the clarification.

Although a rising share price will inspire some to part with their shares, I'm afraid it will not provide additional liquidity....same number of shares, same liquidity, regardless of price or who holds them. All stocks will be parted with when the price reaches an individuals' sell price, regardless of how many shares are in circulation. This is not additional liquidity, it is normal stock action.

I do agree that the shares will likely be split sometime in the future (at least I hope so) which is (one of) the reasons I never agreed with a 10/1 R/S....to me, that was a terrible decision since it robbed the stock of the liquidity it needed to attract more shareholders/make it easier for newcomers to join the party. I am still able to buy pretty much whenever I want (still haven't sold one) but I also agree that a lot of investors don't like low floats because it does make it more difficult to divest your shares.

And yes, a forward split often inspires some selling, and most certainly provides more liquidity since there are more shares available, but I really don't expect the company to consider it until the share price breeches three digits, which may be a while yet.

Just my humble opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply