Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I'm sorry, but I'm fully on board with management on this plan. Here's why.

Few realize how hard I worked behind the scenes to become a corporate exec, or how much strain and pressure I felt when I started a small business - the long hours, the extreme travel, the time away from family, the commitment needed to make things work and succeed. It took years.

I understand that we are in this as investors to make $$$, but I think our view of the situation is thus tainted with selfishness. Maybe this can't be avoided. Regardless, we don't know or fully understand the progression of the Poet story, or what it has taken to get us this far along the tech road map - some of which is sure to be untold as yet. We really don't have a clue as to the hard work and dedication to this investment that has come from our team over several years.

I think we are often quick to judge based on one sole variable - the sp. I'm sorry, but while this judgement may seem fair to a point - at this point in time - judging our team on somethings we know little about (like their options), has us forgetting about the definition of the term itself -"options".

The meaning seems to imply it is really up to those holding the options to do as they see fit, knowing variables we do not know. What option holders, including management, do with their options has nothing to do with us - especially when we don't have the whole story. 

A story that has much untold, and is not finished.

New Message
Please login to post a reply