Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but for all the talk, me thinks we really need to bring it home. I mean we are still in bed with the Chinese, which I understand that need to a point, but almost nobody of significance in North America has stepped up. There has been a great deal of chatter about a NA partner or JV with a "home" company, yet basically nothing. We are a Canadian company with connections in Ottawa and a supposed HO in Toronto. We have offices etc. in the US and other operations in kingpin cities of the tech world. Yet no big name NA firm appears to be onboard.

Perhaps this is an answer as to the lacklust performance on the NAS and the overall anemic volume compared to others like LWLG.

I'm sorry, but if I were a new investor of any kind looking at Poet, I sure would be skepitcal with all the current reliance on China. Perhaps until we have a decent NA partner/investor/JV with a name, and we continue to wallow with China, the needle isn't moving up to the right very much at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply