Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I like the marketing plan focusing on AI lately, as we know, it's all the rage out there and big tech gurus like Brad Gerstner from Altimeter Capital saying AI will be a game changer bigger than the internet.

It was always silicon valleys goal to give people something more than 10 static blue links when retrieving information, hence this major platform disruption will create a lot of value within the right companies.

I think that's where Poet is tracking with their marketing plan, listen to Suresh tell us we're in a pole position to be a leader in the hottest area in AI right now which is AI Accelerators, I posted a link to the highly regarded Dylan Patel making this statement last week, listen to Raju today tell us our engineers are working hand in hand with Celestial Ai's engineers. This blew me away because when Cellestial AI finally comes out of "stealth mode" we will be joined at the hip (as Outtahere mentioned a few weeks ago) to whatever they state,claim, propagate, prognosticate, project  and whatever word you want to use that starts with a P! They will say this to the world soon enough and when they finally do come out to throw their hat in the arena that everyone wants to invest in, the reality of what Poet can facilitate will also be known to the world, and that's something that could propel us because when they watch these videos after the fact, they'll be paying a lot more than the feeble 63 cents they can get it for right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply