Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It is comforting to know that you among others have cordial relationships with management and the information that gives you to understand and explain the tech to the rest of us.  

Management has given the investors plenty of information, and if the stock price had responded accordingly they would have been praised, but since it hasn't they are accused of doing it too poorly or not enough etc.  

As for Lebowski, who seems determined to have conflict, who goads, condescends, smears, exaggerates, runs down management to improve the stock price?? I wish he was banned, because his presence always means extra discord as I think he intends.   And since he going to flush all his posts, like always, why do we want such a person posting here? 

Now supposedly he deletes his posts because TM trolls here?  Oh brother. It is a public forum.   Of course it will be read, but stop with the unproven slander.  

Lebowski may add lots of possible links of Poet to other companies and other 'DD' but much of it is pure speculation, some of it has proven to be simply wrong, and he adds nothing to a genuine understanding of the tech and why it will end up being a success.  I'm sure he'd make a great salesman as he is good at hype and blandishment, but I no longer find him a genuinely useful source of information.   Who wants to slog through his copious DD to find out what is an accurate possibility and what is just inaccurate? 

I can only imagine what management must think of him, because his criticism comes with such a contempt for others, such self righteousness, such self importance as to be revolting.  

As for our share price and the possibility that there may be yet more delays in production etc, have you looked around at the world and what is going on?  Geopolitical risks much? Our management didn't make fools of politicians and insist on years long COVID  lockdowns of society that slowed our business progression.  More political stupidity looks to be on the way, including war, and yes, that won't be managements fault either. 

I am rooting for our management team, and remain impressed at what they have done on such a small budget.  I remember when Suresh came onboard, and then, at a dark time and great disappointment, swiveled the company to the Optical Interposer.  It may have been a slower ride than we should have liked, but it's an impressive one, and I love  seeing the pictures of the actual products they've developed, the chiplets etc.  From next to nothing except ideas, patents and a little money  we now see real products, an expanded and business, and the real probability that Poet will one day be one of the BIGs, with a share price to match.  

Holding and hoping. And thank you, Bread and Circuses, among others, for your tech explanations made into easy reading for the tech-challenged.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply