Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For the small, private investor (like those on this forum) it's very easy to imagine a gold brick that has come out of the foundry. It's also very easy to see the value of said brick or any other commodity. I've been privy to seeing core samples of mines and the signs of the ore they contain. I've seen the proof.

As for biotech... I doubt there's many who haven't been positively affected by some man made medical miracle. I've seen members of my own family cured by innovations in medicine. I've been saved by what 10 or 20 years previous were lab experiments. 

But how many people can picture a faster internet? Who can picture the amount of data that is needed to power AI? And honestly, who can really picture what AI promises to deliver? 

We are invested in a technology that no one can see, touch, smell. Most of us can't imagine what it can do for us.

Any kind of hype needs to come in the form of tangible proof - things we can see or at the very least see in our minds eye - put in a perspective of personal benefit.
A demonstration of data transfer means absolutely zero to the populace at large. Can you visualize Gb's of data passing through a fibre?

But how do you show what AI and high data transfer speeds are capable of? I remember when I was given a demonstration of the internet when it first became available to the public... I was unimpressed. I could not fathom in my wildest dreams where it would be in the subsequent years. That's exactly where we are with AI now. 

Perhaps it's time for us not to ask what Poet (or Poet management) can do for us but what can we do to promote Poet and assist Poet management. Perhaps it's time for us to act and speak like we own the company and not just the shares. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply