Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Reports on Share Sales under ATM Program for the Quarter Ending September 30, 2023

Small Potatoes: "Or as Desi Arnaz  used to say, Lucy you got some spraining to do."

I could be wrong about this, SP, but my memory of Desi Arnaz's quote was slightly different, then again my memory isn't that great.

I believe he may have said:  "Lucy, you got some splaining to do!"

Hoping for the "Good News" soon that so many on this message board have prognosticated.  "Maybe this time" is a thought that keeps recirculating to all who own POET stock, but if a broken clock can be correct twice a day then why can't we have really "Good News" about the share price of POET at least once a year, eh?  Maybe THIS time?

Okiedo       

PS: I have quit trying to do "splaining" to my wife about this company.  I am flat out of "splaining" and if I had any splaining left she wouldn't believe it anyway.                                   And then the spraining began!

New Message
Please login to post a reply