Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As far as price goes in the short term one could expect if key announcements in Q4 are released some promised by POET it could perhaps lead to opening bids at 100% or more from where we stand today which would make most of us smile save for the day traders caught on the wrong side. 

Another scenario likely telegraphed by Mazan last month is more time is needed( not ready yet) if so the bought deal scenario still looms to refill the coffers for another 6 months. From my research bought deals require a significant discount to current market price. Who knows maybe Cormaks of the world want the same deal that was had last year in November  at 3.50 Can  if I have it right and negotiations-feelers are underway while they sink us down . That means we would not see much movement until Jan as we saw last year with several announcements namely partnership with Adva. That was a nice pump with all those tweets. 

Either way I'm  gonna keep stomaching wretched undervalued stock as nothing has fundamentally changed . Upside remains huge.

We should know in the next week or so how this plays out til the New year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply