Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but I believe the overall negative reaction (to last weeks announcement that we needed funds) was way overblown. We knew for some time that there was going to be a need for cash. The question was always how we were going to get it. Would it come from another JV; NRE; Customer; whatever. 

Hopes were high that it would not be the type of financing revealed. Obviously, I'm not thrilled with the market reaction. Yet now they have tried to quel the skepticism with an update from our respected CEO.

It appears nothing much has changed in regards to the technology, or even realistic timelines. We know timing of decent revenues is tied to customer developments - we are relying heavily on testing and adaption into other companies products. I would think much of this timing is beyond our control. It is why we have received a decent forecast of $150 Million over 3 years from some customers, yet no real guidance from the company. I'm sure the company can't, and should not, give any concrete guidance until there is a backlog.

I'm sorry, but while most don't want to hear it after so long and so much speculation, it does take time to "Poetize" the industry. I believe we are getting there, albeit longer than we had hoped.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply