Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Not sure anything from the Pom Pom crowd has ever come true here."

Intersting statement.  I (along with several others I've regrettably introduced to this company) have often wondered about certain individuals on this board, who have a solid grasp of the technology, and who also have the ability to censor others on this board. 

In the new digital world, influencers can be very effective at driving narratives. That comes with a price though, like for example...participation in share opportunities.  I've noticed a pattern of behaviour when times are good and bad.  Is it possible that the very people who routinely post on POET's limitless rosy future, were also shorting the stock because they held cheap warrants?  Warrants that perhaps were included in offerings that the rest of us were not able to participate in?   

Interesting as well, how many the same people also migrated to Reddit.  Bottom line folks, if you're buying or selling based on a stock discussion board...you probably shouldn't be doing your own investing.   

The biggest regret I have as an investor of this company is being long and not selling on news, and shorting the stock.  You could have made a fortune on POET following this strategy (as risky as it is).  

New Message
Please login to post a reply