Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello, Everyone!

Thank you for posting, Mazan! Thank you for offering to help POET in any way that you can! I, like you, have a firm belief in the ultimate success of POET! I have been buying POET shares for at least 8 or 9 years and now own around 300,000 shares!  I continue to buy and expect that the price will continue to rise from here due to the end of forced margin sales or other emergency sales due to anticipated needs for cash in the relatively near future. I cannot get over the blank share sale agreement being published.  I am a US citizen and have not seen it done here. I am unhappy with the results of making this public and hopefully will understand why this was done. Fortunately, I have been able to hang on to my shares and will continue to buy as I am able!  I hope that others who are able would buy as many shares as possible to help push up the eventual price of the offering!  I firmly believe that money will be raised and when that happens we will be looking at more green for the future!

Hawkeye

New Message
Please login to post a reply