Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I love our dog.

Well, we've heard from Suresh and it's pretty sobering.  

Firstly, we did fail to raise the money required, it wasn't "good news" we only needed such a small raise, in reality it means many more months of uncertainty as we try to secure cash to survive.  Wrong again . That's the reality, plainly stated, you can't spin it any other way.  Worth noting, we clearly can't convince anyone to take a piece of our revolutionary technology, which contradicts the notion that we're about explode on the scene.  What is the trepidation?  Is there a gap between what we know and don't? It's an interesting disconnect, not easily dismissed.

Now we know why we're about to go into production, yet no revenue.  The big reveal today, our agreement with SPX gives them all of the initial revenues, with a vague omission of when that will change?  Do they garner all revenues until their investment is paid off?  Why haven't they taken a bigger stake, as we've been told would occur?  What's the holdup there?  And, isn't anyone a bit angry that we just now find out we see no revenues from these initial sales, it's sure news to me and borders on deception.

The rest reads like the last few years, lots of hope, lots of amazing things on the horizon, but really nothing in 2024, as far as revenue.  The Zacks report showing 2 mil for 2024 was right, once again people seemed to ignore this admission and went back to unjustified positivity. 

I don't see the above as negative, simply the reality. This letter confirms many things, and while the future may look promising, it's a rocky road for PTK to get there and I for one no longer share the robust, never ending, confidence exuded here.

In the future, investors need to protect themselves.  Be honest, this isn't supposed to be an arm for the company, it's a place to digest our investments.  Instead of turning on each other, band together and demand more.  

Lets hope we find a way to navigate these dicey waters, we all want the same thing. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply