Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If people believe that this endless bashing is going to get management's attention then think again. I am pretty sure they are keenly aware of the situation. The complaints are real but continuing this relentless effort is only encouraging people to sell because they feel hopeless but it is far from hopeless. Piling on like this is not the right answer. 

And if you don't believe me then maybe a comment Breeze made to me in an email on Nov 6 might help.

The negativity on Agaracom is feeding itself, feeding the selling and it is becoming a self fulfill prophecy on the SP.  IT HAS TO STOP HERE. For the sake of our investment and our company. I mean why in the world a shareholder would trash his own business days in and days out and think they won't have any effect on the SP.

Venting is OK, Trash talking 24/24, 7/7 is another thing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply