Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Contact POET and demand they buy shares.

Of course pitchfork reactions are counterproductive.  Shareholders holding and buying shares has also proved highly counterproductive.  Since November 1st I've bought 5 new tranches of shares, all now with sizable losses.  So I implore you then, what would be productive?  Upbeat speculation amidst a vacuum of corporate guidance?  

It's far easier to identify what hasn't worked vs. what will work.  Investors naturally should be curious (and kept sufficiently informed) about why things go horribly wrong, just as they should when things go wonerfully right, or stay the same for that matter.  So that being said, what would be productive?

If a company elects to not keep shareholders sufficiently informed when things go badly, how can things possibly not deteriorate even further?  We are not "acting entitled" by being entitled to sufficient communication as part owners of a public company!  How is it our responsibility, furthermore how is it even possible, to aid in or contribute to "productivity" when we have insufficient information to guide us while the share price is under the latest financing level?

The BEST way the company can build value is by not LOSING value ===> Why did they wait so long to seek financing.  They won't tell us.  That's the problem.  Hence anger, hence panic, hence blame, hence recalling ghosts of 2016 and Rennova - a grand red carpet invitation for diastrous dot connecting they themselves created.  

I'm sure we all appreciate the inherent volatility of pre-revenue companies targeting breakthrough technology.  That just means the controllable aspects of financial management are that much more important to handle competently.  That's what's such a heart-breaker.  They miraculously walked the tight rope and then fell down the ladder on the other side.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply