Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Based on your thoughts,  we may get kicked  off the Naz b4 we break the us $2 range-6 mth under $2 will come quick 

Interesting, honestly I don't think that would happen unless POET totally fails to deliver anything that is planned. But let's look at it. At this point in time I  would welcome a TSX listing with Suresh front and center on BNN to explain how POET is delivering on the needs for advanced optical integration to power the future. Give that some thought.

I have suggested that management take that under consideration.. Although I must say being kicked off the NASDAQ was certainly never any part of that discussion just to keep it real. 

But again to keep it real POET will need to show that there are products that are being commercialized and buyers for those products. If they can show a path to profitability in POETs future it is unlikely that even after 6 months if they are still below qualification threshold it is unlikely that they would be kicked to the curb. 

That being said if the stock fails to recover to a reasonable value in the near term  it would mean failure as a business. Hard to imagine that all the companies working with POET to plot their future roadmap would have been so foolish to have made that bet.

There are a lot of really amazing advancements  taking place within POET. Suresh is not the type to do a one and done. He continues to explore new technologies (literally). I think he has demonstrated a level of resilience that will continue to generate exceptional results. Just a matter of time before the market's awareness catches up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply