Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In reference to B&C's post, for those who don't know, I'm mackwheaton on iHub and Reddit. My real name and email address are readily discernible with a search. I also don't hide behind a catchy alias which seems to fit someone to a tee:

def., bread and circuses in American English. noun. something, as extravagant entertainment, offered as an expedient means of pacifying discontent or diverting attention from a source of grievance.

I'd bet KCCO was banned more for their perspective than for a single sophomoric reference. 

Your technical darts hit the wall, but miss the board, until POET monetizes their technical accomplishments they only stand to bring into question why, if the technology remains so uniquely brilliant, it has failed to attract monetary interest from both the broader investment community and those seeking the next generation of solutions for photonic integration. 

I'm hoping that will change, but I remain prepared if it doesn't. 

Feel free to delete this entire thread. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply