Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"even though we know that the financing is oversubscribed and that insiders took part"

While I believe or hopefully this to be true, there has been nothing filed on SEDI as of this morning. So, given the history, I'll believe it when I see it. 

It should also be noted that once the PP closes, insiders do have a window of time to file their transactions on SEDI so, participation and to what extent may not be readily verifiable unless disclosed in the NR which typically will announce the PP closing.

I think it'll help that insiders participate but as I have said before, news of partnerships, purchase orders, revenue etc and all things that are governed by NDA need to be disclosed once the parties can agree to disclose. Until then, the handcuffs on the SP remain fully attached.

Suresh has said that he believes those relationships will be disclosed at some time. I just hope that we're far enough down the road that we are able to know about these supposed 'major' relationships beyond the borders of the PRC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply