Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Suresh recently said this: "We’re moving forward and any given day now can provide the key moment that can launch the company’s fortunes higher. That makes being part of POET at this time tremendously exciting."

Part of me wants to take this comment as a positive indication that 2024 will in fact be great for Poet but a large part of me along with many others wish that Suresh would not make comments like this.

"any given day now can provide" suggests some material things (deals, transactions, agreements etc) are or have been in the works. What is concerning to me and perhaps others is, does it mean 'can provide and will provide; can provide but can't provide (NDA), can provide but won't provide?' Given that the comment was made weeks ago, it once again brings into question management's ability to provide adequate and unambiguous information to the shareholders and the investing community. It more than anything else provides answers to why the market capitalization of Poet languishes far below what many perceive it to be and a fraction of the value upon the uplist to Nasdaq.

"That makes being part of Poet at this time tremendously exciting" ..........unfortunately it's based on what Suresh knows and we don't.

Once again we wait, patiently or impatiently, you decide!!

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply