Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET wants to reprice certain employees options so as to "Retain" them. Well, considering where management has taken the shareholders, why should I want them to be retained?

It is going to be an interesting AGM if no sales are announced in advance. And not news of another Patent, or new technology, or another higher speed version of a product we cannot seem to make or sell right now.

Get someone selling what we have to offer. Generate revenue now. I know, I know, the design cycle is long. I am in a similar part of the electronics field and I understand 3 year design cycles. If this is the case with POET, have management communicate a time frame/roadmap to revenue rather than telling us about the 156th patent POET has earned. POET can ask their customers when they intend to hit production; their customers know.Patents do not pay for my kids university bills. Revenue does.

GO SELL SOMETHING!!!

Whew, rant over. And yes, I am salesperson.

New Message
Please login to post a reply