Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is why when people post his words as though written on a tablet, I just laugh now.  BTW, his December "any day now" comment is now 90 ago.  It gets old, I take every word with a grain of salt now, and go back to my posts a year ago, I was taking every comment at face value, it's a learned pessimism.  Management has no credibility atm, even their financing participation was a low risk move by an definition, they had no choice to participate either did they, really?  Suresh has great vision, he's an exceptionally smart man, but more and more he comes off more as an academic than a businessman.  The fact our CFO is still in place, further proof to my mind.  Empty words, where is the news?  Not products, market penetration, revenue.   Basically nothing for six months, which is frightening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply