Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Is that we are in an overperforming sector of the stock market...yet we keep languishing...where is the hype...or like the litte old lady said...wheres the beef.

No secret is that tight that if we were indeed involved with some bohemath...  loose lips would be inviting friends and family to the party and we should be going parabolic...this makes me wonder if we remain dealing with lesser names and smaller entities...

Lets actually hook a big fish...and i for one believe that if we could release a well known name..our share price would preceed any sales...and we would all be very happy..

We soon need solid clarification on how we are to fund ourselves in the next few months..not just frivolous statements like.......we are pusuing several different options...

Where the heck did those high net worth investors with something like $50 millions ready to invest in us?????

We dont want to dwindle back down to a buck...

New Message
Please login to post a reply